What is a compressed log?
This is a new fuel that is 100% natural.
The compressed logs are reconstructed from oak sawdust (with no additives). There are two types of log: day logs (with a burning time of approximately 2 hours) and night logs (which burn up to about 6 hours).
The compressed wood logs are designed for all types of homes closed (log burners, inserts, stoves and boilers). The night log is designed to keep the fire burning and leave coals for the morning. The day log provides warmth and the night log retains the heat.
The advantages of compressed wood in comparison to natural wood :
- Natural wood logs have a high calorific value; buta compressed log or briquette of the same volume will burn for three to four times longer.
- Natural wood logs will ignite very easily as a result of an extremely low moisture content (8%), but the compressed log is consistently very dry.
- The compressed logs are easy to handle (maximum weight: 2.5 kg, length 25cm).
- A ton of compressed logs has the same calorific value as 3-4 steres of natural logs
- Saving space: a ton of compressed wood represents a storage volume of about 1.2 cubic meters if stored cylindrically and 1.7 cubic meters if stored in a block. Our best advertisers are our customers. The best way to understand the advantages of compressed logs is to try them.
Deliveries are made on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays in the presence of the customer.
Some products do not fare well in the rain or in excessive humidity: so please make available sufficient dry storage space prior to delivery